- Follow your paper map or GPS to the intersection of Route 13 and Route 79 in downtown Ithaca.
- Head SOUTH ON ROUTE 13 for 3.3 miles. (You will pass by all the big box stores. About a mile or so past the last one, Home Depot, look for sign to Robert H Treman State Park and Route 327.)
- Turn RIGHT ONTO ROUTE 327 and go 3.0 miles up the hill. (You will pass by the entrance to Lower Treman Park in the first 1/4 mile.)
- Turn LEFT INTO UPPER TREMAN PARK. It is a sharp left turn at the bottom of a fairly steep, ¼ mile downhill stretch. The sign for "Robert H Treman State Park" is fairly inconspicuous, but it is the first left-hand turn you will encounter on Route 327 after the Lower Park entrance.
- Go 0.6 MILE & TURN RIGHT ON WOODARD ROAD. Woodard Road is a sharp RT onto a gravel road heading steeply uphill. If you come to a fantastic Old Mill House and Lucifer Falls parking lot, you’ve just missed Woodard Road by a couple hundred feet.
- Go 0.4 MILE TO 96 WOODARD ROAD on your right.
- There is a small parking area for the cottage immediately to your right after you pull into our driveway.
If roads are slippery:
- Follow the directions above, but instead of turning left from Route 327 onto the Upper Park Road, continue on 327 and take the next left onto Hines Road, then take the first left onto Woodard.